The worship Leader will work closely with our assigned Edler in cultivating worship services and worship teams that help lead our congretation to see and savor the greatness of God in Jesus Christ, in the power of the Spirit. Cultivating compelling congretational worship, using a mixture of contemporary and traditional songs, is of utmost importance for our church. We are seeking an experienced individual who is called and gifted by God in the following areas:
- Planning the music element of our weekly worship services by choosing hymns and songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God's Word.
- Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style - that draws people in, encourages participation, and points to Jesus.
- A lead musician with a passion to serve the congregation in a team with musical skill and humility.
- Serving as a member of the ministry team at LifePointe Church of Atwater Ohio, demonstrating a commitment to this congregation and its mission.
- Must be in agreemant with the Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct of LifePointe Church.
This individual is expected to: (A) be gifted in leading congregational worship (B) possess leadership and organizational skills, and (C) be a team player.