Westside Fellowship seeks a Senior Pastor with the following major and minor criteria:
1. Proficiency in handling the Bible with sound doctrine and able to refute unsound doctrine (Titus 1:9)
* Bible degree--undergraduate or graduate
* Evidence of being a learner (Proverbs 1:4-5)
* Ordained minister from a sponsored church
* Committed to the inerrancy and authority of the Bible
2. Demonstrates a spirit of humility and contriteness (Psalm 51:17; Isaiah 66:2)
3. Effectively communicates to a wide audience (1 Timothy 3:2)
1. Prefer senior pastor experience of more than 3 years
2. Demonstrates leadership experience that is team-based and servant-based (1 Peter 5:2-3)
3. Demonstrates a passion for local community and local/world missions (Matthew 28:19)
3. Lives a Biblical view of money (Matthew 6:24)
4. Demonstrates ability to counsel others (2 Tmothy 3:16)
Westside is comprised of genuine people who love God, His Word, fellow believers, and their surrounding community. The church is located in Elon, NC, just east of Greensboro in the piedmont. Elon is a suburb of Burlington in Alamance County with a population of 170,000. The town is named after its resident university, Elon University. The area boasts many parks and lakes and conveniently nestled between the more urban Triad area of Greensboro and the Triangle area of Raleigh/Durham. The area is known for its robust growth and family atmosphere.
To apply, please fill out the complete application form.
Please email the search committee with any questions (SearchCommittee@westsidefellowship.org).