WorshipCreative Arts DirectorPastor
Glenn Park is looking for a Worship/Creative Arts Director/Pastor. This position is a 3/4 time position to start, and will require roughly 30 hours per week. This position will join our dynamic staff to help our church fulfill our mission to love the city of Wichita with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
About Glenn Park
Glenn Park is a growing, non-denominational church in Wichita, Kansas. We believe in the inerrancy and sufficiency of Scripture. We teach the Bible and seek to be a disciple-making church as we take the gospel to our community and around the world. Our ultimate mission is to love the city of Wichita with the gospel of Jesus Christ .
Worship/Creative Arts Director/Pastor Requirements
- Evidence of a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Evidence of a call to Christian ministry.
- People skills to include communication with a variety of age groups, leading people from diverse backgrounds, and serving alongside the different ministries of Glenn Park.
- Able to counsel well
- Skills with technology and media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient organization skills.
- Leadership skills. Able to lead others in a discipleship relationship.
- Freedom to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays on occasion.
- Bible College preferred.
- Previous Music/Tech Ministry experience required.
- Proof of being able to grow and sustain a worship/tech program.
- Sense of humor
Worship/Creative Arts Director/Pastor Responsibilities
- Working within office hours established by Lead Pastor.
- Lead, Grow, Sustain and Coordinate a healthy Worship/Tech program
- Lead music practice
- Lead Sunday morning worship services weekly
- Work with pastors to accomplish needs at other events
- Recruit, audition, train potential worship/tech volunteers
- Counseling volunteers as needed
- Reach the people of Wichita and beyond with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Help with the upkeep of the Church Website, and other Tech items as needed
- Social Media upkeep
- Video filming/editing
Salary based on experience
- To apply, Follow the next 3 steps
- Send a resume to email@example.com
- Attach or send links to video/audio of 2 worship sets at a church.
- Send a photo of you and your family if applicable