WorshipCreative Arts DirectorPastor
About Glenn Park
Glenn Park is a growing, non-denominational church in Wichita, Kansas. We believe in the inerrancy and sufficiency of Scripture. We teach the Bible and seek to be a disciple-making church as we take the gospel to our community and around the world. Our ultimate mission is to love the city of Wichita with the gospel of Jesus Christ .
Worship/Creative Arts Director/Pastor Requirements
- Evidence of a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Evidence of a call to Christian ministry.
- People skills to include communication with a variety of age groups, leading people from diverse backgrounds, and serving alongside the different ministries of Glenn Park.
- Able to counsel well
- Skills with technology and media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient organization skills.
- Leadership skills. Able to lead others in a discipleship relationship.
- Freedom to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays on occasion.
- Bible College preferred.
- Previous Music/Tech Ministry experience required.
- Proof of being able to grow and sustain a worship/tech program.
- Sense of humor
Worship/Creative Arts Director/Pastor Responsibilities
- Working within office hours established by Lead Pastor.
- Lead, Grow, Sustain and Coordinate a healthy Worship/Tech program
- Lead music practice
- Lead Sunday morning worship services weekly
- Work with pastors to accomplish needs at other events
- Recruit, audition, train potential worship/tech volunteers
- Counseling volunteers as needed
- Reach the people of Wichita and beyond with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Help with the upkeep of the Church Website, and other Tech items as needed
- Social Media upkeep
- Video filming/editing
Salary based on experience
- To apply, Follow the next 3 steps
- Send a resume to email@example.com
- Attach or send links to video/audio of 2 worship sets at a church.
- Send a photo of you and your family if applicable