MISSION OF CROSSWAY FELLOWSHIP
Crossway Fellowship is a community of faith in Lynnwood Washington, called by the gospel of Jesus Christ to serve and glorify the living God.
We are prayerfully searching for a passionate Worship Leader whose primary accountabilities are leading the church to adore, praise, repent and give thanks to God through different forms of Worship. They organize worship gatherings and oversee the use of technology at Crossway Fellowship.
They serve and glorify the living God at Crossway Fellowship as a Worship leader, Worship Architect, and Technology Coordinator, developing and clearly articulating a vision for Worship, developing other musicians and technicians, and helping shape the culture of the church. As Worship Leader they skillfully lead the congregation in vibrant music and song. As Worship Architect they create, organizes, and execute Crossway’s corporate gatherings to be spiritually meaningful and theologically rich experiences. As Technology Coordinator they develop and maintain all primary technology employed in Worship and Crossway’s facility.
They also actively shepherd the Worship Team, developing their spiritual and natural gifts to grow in their love for, and dependence upon the Lord Jesus Christ.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Key, but not all…)
- Serve as the primary Worship Leader, leading 75%+ of Crossway’s Sunday gatherings and overseeing all other Worship functions
- Create the vision and organize worship at Crossway to ensure that corporate gatherings are spiritually meaningful and theologically rich.
- Help train up/develop current Worship Team members and identify future members
- Oversee the technology in worship such as lighting, worship software, sound systems, video projection, etc.
- Participate in care for the flock
- Pursue ongoing theological study and development through conferences and/or classes
- Represent Crossway Fellowship in church network partnerships
- Have a quality singing voice, an engaging stage presence, and skill in public and interpersonal communications
- Demonstrate vocal and instrumental musical proficiency
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar church ministry position
- Demonstrate Spiritual and biblical maturity, hold earnestly to a high view of Scripture, and can articulate the Gospel with clarity
- Have experience with the use of technology in worship such as lighting, worship software, sound systems, video projection, etc. with an aptitude for designing, building, and maintaining systems and/or processes
- Demonstrate integrity, zeal, joy, and perseverance in fulfilling your pastoral calling
- Can effectively teach others to raise up other Worship members and possible future leaders
- Are approachable and able to accept feedback, responding well; you can adjust if/as needed; helping foster a diverse environment while maintaining Christian unity
- Have an unreserved commitment to Crossway Fellowship's Statement of Faith, vision, mission, position statements, and alignment with evangelical-reformed theology
- Exercise both kindness and firmness when responding to those struggling with sin and frailty
- (If Applicable) Maintain a relationship with your wife and children that exemplify God's design
- Have an ability to develop and advance a short or long-term vision
- Demonstrate initiative to manage time effectively, prioritizing and organizing duties without direct supervision