First Congregation Church, Laurel, Montana, has an immediate opening for a part-time Pastor. This position is for an independent, traditional congregation with a membership of 75 averaging 50. Person interested in this position should send cover letter, resume and attachments to Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deep understanding and passion for Christ.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years as associate or assistant Pastor experience.
- Education - B.S. in Theology or Divinity.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience writing, preparing, and delivering sermons as well as leading monthly communion.
- Officiate weddings and funerals, visit shut-ins, and council Biblically as needed.
- Ability to spiritually guide members and oversee prayer, Bible groups, Deacons, Trustees, and clerical staff.
- Part-time hours to be determined as this position may develop into full time as membership increase.
- Salary DOE.