Rocky Bayou Baptist
2401 Partin Drive North
Niceville, FL 32578
POSITION TITLE: Facility Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Pastor
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week
PRINCIPLE FUNCTION: To oversee and direct all general maintenance and care of church facilities, provide routine facilities cleaning, and supervision of janitorial and maintenance staff.
The Facility Manager shall:
- Be a fervent follower of Jesus Christ committed to growing in Christ-likeness.
- Have a professional and Christ-like attitude and demeanor.
- Represent RBBC among the membership and the general public in a positive, professional, and favorable manner.
- Possess the ability to communicate in a practical and effective manner with church staff and other church administration.
- Have a depth of knowledge of cleaning techniques and be proficient in build/grounds maintenance.
- Know how to use cleaning equipment properly and be able to perform routine maintenance.
- Be flexible in work hours and responsibilities.
- Personally comply with the dress code in areas of professional attire, personal appearance, and cleanliness.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 60lbs and have the physical ability to perform all custodial tasks.
- Have awareness of and adhere to all legal and safety procedures in performing custodial duties.
- Have a valid driver's license and be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Inspect buildings and grounds and perform any cleanup work necessary to assure that the campus is in excellent condition for services and special events.
- Assure that the facilities are properly set up/reset, accessible, cleaned and secured afterward, for any event held at the church.
- Assure that the facilities are properly secured and all utility settings are proper in accordance with the current building unlock/lock procedures as established by the deacons.
- Serve as the primary contact for the church in response to an alarm violation, other potential breach of security notifications and emergencies such as storm warnings or storm damage.
- Make minor electrical, plumbing, and equipment repairs as needed.
- Perform housekeeping functions and assure that needed supplies, equipment, and other resources are available and in proper working condition.
- Responsible for the purchase of cleaning supplies and equipment as necessary and ensure proper levels of inventory to maintain facilities.
- Serve as the primary on-site POC when outside companies are used to maintain, repair, or improve the church campus.
- Provide support to the ministry and administrative staff and volunteers as needed.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the deacon body in regard to the RBBC campus.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the pastoral staff.