Technical Director Contemporary Service
The Technical Director of the 9:30 a.m. Contemporary Service oversees the operation of all audio, video, and lighting equipment in the Christian Life Center. They set-up and tear-down stage equipment on Sunday mornings (microphones, cables, music stands, etc.), start and maintain the live stream on Sunday mornings, help with technology needs for occasional special church events (arrangements will be made in advance and based on availability), meet weekly with worship staff to plan worship and discuss ongoing technical needs for the 9:30 a.m. service and occasionally assist with services in the Sanctuary.
- Christian values and spiritual maturity
- Knowledge and experience with audio, video, lighting equipment
- Ability to schedule and organize a team of volunteers
- Understanding of equipment and process used for producing live-streamed services
- Ability to collaborate with a team to plan worship
- Oversee the operation of all audio, video, lighting equipment
- Set-up/tear-down stage equipment on Sundays
- Start/maintain live stream on Sunday mornings
- Organize, recruit, train volunteers to assist in running technology
- Service all lighting equipment, including replacement bulbs and programming of the lighting board
- Arrange/oversee any repairs/purchases of equipment. Help with repairs and installation when possible
- Help with technology needs for occasional special church events
- Meet weekly with worship staff to plan worship and discuss ongoing technical needs for the 9:30 service.