Digital Ministry Director
Ministry Title: Digital Ministry Director
Ministry Description: The Digital Ministry Director is primarily responsible for creating an online experience that accurately reflects the mission and vision of Turning Point Church.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ clearly marked with spiritual fruit.
- A commitment to personal and spiritual growth.
- Someone who is fully bought into the vision of Turning Point and who models our key values.
- The ability to develop and multiply teams to serve.
- Above average skills in the technical arts (video production, social media, online church, audio, livestream)
- Has demonstrated an above-average ability with AVL equipment and software.
- Experience in producing online content including livestream.
- A team player who is comfortable with continually evaluating and improving.
- Has the ability to be a self-starter, problem-solver, and great with follow-through.
- Works collaboratively with the Lead Pastor in creating and implementing an online presence for Turning Point Church.
- Overseeing the livestream process for weekend services.
- Leading our AVL teams during weekend services.
- Produces online content and weekend service content that is done with excellence and which reflects our values.
- Recruiting, training and developing others to serve in our online ministry.
- Organizes teams administratively with schedules, and service details, for online and technical ministry.
- Grow and develop relationships within the TPC community.
- Participate as a team player with other staff/leadership teams.
- Engaged in the life of our church and our local community beyond the Sunday service.
- The position is a PT or contracted position currently. Pay is dependent upon experience and skill set.
- Take a look at our online presence at tpclive.org, facebook.com/tpclive.org, and vimeo.com/tpclive. If you feel like you are a fit for our vision and DNA, please apply. Candidates will only be considered if they:
- Email a resume and a current photo to email@example.com
- Provide links to your portfolio or creative works that you have done in the creative/techical arts.