Job Seekers-search Associate Pastor JobsYour Calling is Waiting for You
Associate Pastor Jobs
Are you called to be an associate pastor? Are you seeking current associate pastor jobs?
- Being an associate pastor is a calling that requires a unique combination of motivations, skills, values, and personality.
- Freechurchforms.com reports that “the Associate Pastor works in harmony with the Senior Pastor, have a firm grasp on the purpose, values, and strategy of the church and align key leadership teams with its mission.
- The Associate Pastor is the primary support person for the Senior Pastor and will work alongside clergy and lay ministers to carry out this mission as a member of a team assisting with outreach and mission duties, normally performed by an Outreach Pastor. This includes assisting with service planning and design, periodic speaking, coordination of outside speakers, marketing and advertising, and missions leadership and coordination.
- The key responsibilities and duties in the Associate Pastor’s position description include:
- Support the Senior Pastor in the overall vision casting and leadership of the church’s teaching and weekend service planning, design and execution. Developing goals and objectives for the ministry area in line with the strategic plan.
Function as the manager of the annual sermon calendar, including maintaining a separate calendar used by the Teaching Team for long-range planning.”
- Here you will find the latest associate pastor jobs. Also, visit Church Jobs Online to set up alerts for associate pastor jobs. There you can also post a free or featured resume that will help churches to find you.
Home – Clovis, CA, USA
Associate of Arts degree with a major or emphasis in early childhood education or development, and ... BBLC oper ...
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) RN
Christian Horizons – Crown Point, IN, USA
It's in the smiles of our residents and the dedication of our associates. It inspires all who share our mission - fro ...
We are Here to Help You Find & Live Your Calling
Follow these steps to maximize the use of your time in searching for pastor jobs, applying for positions that fit you, preparing for interviews, accepting a call for the right position and successfully excelling in your new pastor role.
Master Interview Skills & Get Hired
At the bottom of this page, request our ebook for mastering pastor interviews including salary negotiatiions.
Grow God's Kingdom in Your New Pastor
Learn the strategies that are needed to induct and be successful in your new pastor position.